30 Ukrainian Kids Stranded on Bulgarian-Macedonian Border
A bus with 30 Ukrainian children has been detained at the Bulgarian-Macedonian border, with Bulgarian border authorities refusing to let it through.
The Ukrainian kids, who went to Macedonian for an international folklore festival, and are now on their way back to Ukraine, are stranded over incorrectly drafted visa papers, Ukrainian media reported.
The bus has stranded on the Gyueshevo border crossing point in Southwestern Bulgarian for two days, and the kids are running out of food, their group leaders have alarmed, while thanking the Macedonian authorities for providing them with water and free toilet access, the Ukrainian Kanal 5 TV announced.
The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry is reported to be working out the issue with Bulgaria.
The Ukrainian media remind a recent statement of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry in which it announced that Bulgaria will be supporting a visa-free travel to the EU for Ukrainian citizens, once Bulgaria manages to become admitted to the bordesless Schengen Area.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country