30 Ukrainian Kids Stranded on Bulgarian-Macedonian Border
A bus with 30 Ukrainian children has been detained at the Bulgarian-Macedonian border, with Bulgarian border authorities refusing to let it through.
The Ukrainian kids, who went to Macedonian for an international folklore festival, and are now on their way back to Ukraine, are stranded over incorrectly drafted visa papers, Ukrainian media reported.
The bus has stranded on the Gyueshevo border crossing point in Southwestern Bulgarian for two days, and the kids are running out of food, their group leaders have alarmed, while thanking the Macedonian authorities for providing them with water and free toilet access, the Ukrainian Kanal 5 TV announced.
The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry is reported to be working out the issue with Bulgaria.
The Ukrainian media remind a recent statement of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry in which it announced that Bulgaria will be supporting a visa-free travel to the EU for Ukrainian citizens, once Bulgaria manages to become admitted to the bordesless Schengen Area.
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Today Bulgarian President Radev will Meet Putin in Sochi
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
- » North Korea Threatened to Cancel the Trump Meeting