Bulgarian Air Force Rescues Lost Tourist near Bansko
An injured tourist who fell into a 30-meter abyss while hiking near the mountain resort of Bansko has been found and rescued with a Cougar helicopter of the Bulgarian Air Force.
The 66-year-old man went missing near Mount Malka Kamenitsa in the Pirin Mountain, close to Bansko.
He was hiking with three friends when he slipped and fell down a slope. He was discovered with severe injuries on the head and all the body.
The Bulgarian mountain rescue service received assistance from the Krumovo Air Base of the Bulgarian Air Force, the Defense Ministry announced Wednesday night.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC will not Recommend Mandatory Vaccination against COVID-19
- » Chewing Gum against Coronavirus Developed in the United States
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
- » Bulgarian Assoc. Prof. Mangarov is being Investigated for False Clames about COVID-19
- » As of today, Italy Excludes Tests from its COVID Certificate
- » Health Minister Katsarov: Bulgaria Reversed the Epidemic Wave without a Lockdown