Bulgarian Air Force Rescues Lost Tourist near Bansko
An injured tourist who fell into a 30-meter abyss while hiking near the mountain resort of Bansko has been found and rescued with a Cougar helicopter of the Bulgarian Air Force.
The 66-year-old man went missing near Mount Malka Kamenitsa in the Pirin Mountain, close to Bansko.
He was hiking with three friends when he slipped and fell down a slope. He was discovered with severe injuries on the head and all the body.
The Bulgarian mountain rescue service received assistance from the Krumovo Air Base of the Bulgarian Air Force, the Defense Ministry announced Wednesday night.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 188 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 269 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 748 New Cases in the Last 24 hours