Drunken Bulgarian Stabs 4 in Knife Brawl
A 37-year-old resident of Bulgarian resort city of Burgas has stabbed four people after causing a crash while parking.
The incident happened Thursday afternoon, after the visibly inebriated individual hit a car stopped by a residential building when he tried to park his own vehicle.
Affected, the man went home to throw an iron through his window at the car he had hit.
After that he came out with a knife and started to slash the tires of other vehicles parked around.
When his neighbors tried to stop him, he attacked them, inflicting knife wounds on four people.
Only one of the victims has suffered a more serious stab wound, and is to undergo surgery at a local hospital, yet his life is out of danger.
The attacker has been detained by the police, who are investigating the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood