Bulgaria's Neftochim Refinery Launches 2nd Attempt to Sell 4 Properties
Bulgaria's sole functioning refinery, Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, will make a second attempt to sell four non-production pieces of property.
The Burgas Mineral Baths profilactorium, a house with a yard in the village of Chernomorets, Sozopol municipality, the Topolitsa chalet in the village of Topolitsa, a workers' dormitory in the Iztok residential district of Burgas were initially supposed to be sold
It was initially announced that the Burgas Mineral Baths profilactorium , the house with a yard in the village of Chernomorets, Sozopol municipality, the tourist Topolitsa in the village of the same name, the workers hostel in the Iztok residential district in Burgas will be sold via open tender.
GVA Sollers Solutions, which are the exclusive consultant on the deals, told Bulgarian business news portal econ.bg that the four pieces of property had only attracted one bid each, which had made bidding impossible.
The consultancy explained that the second attempt to sell the properties would involve direct talks with potential buyers and the highest bids would be accepted.
The procedure is to be wrapped up in three months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Bulgarian Business Community: We Want to Work Not to Receive Aid
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Bulgarian Sales Industry: Stores to Be Opened Immediately to Avoid Total Collapse
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested