Sofia Police Arrest Belgian Sought under EAW
Bulgarian police have detained a Belgian national sought under a European Arrest Warrant (EAW).
The man was arrested Tuesday near the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
The 40-year Belgian national is sought under an EAW on charges of fraud, money laundering, document forgery, trafficking in forged documents and
He is accused of fraud, money laundering, forging and trafficking of forged documents and running an organized crime ring.
The suspect is believed to have been part of an organized crime group involved in money laundering and tax fraud worth EUR 33 026 760 carried out in the period April-July 2009.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene