Bulgaria to Release Detailed Image of Burgas Suicide Bomber
Forensic experts are close to producing a detailed image of the suicide bomber who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver on July 18 in Burgas, according to a Bulgarian Minister.
"The investigation into the attack is making progress and we have succeeded in recreating 96% of the face of the murderer," Bulgarian Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism Delyan Dobrev told Israeli President Shimon Peres on Tuesday.
"Within a few days you will receive full pictures of the terrorist, those who sent him and his accomplices," Dobrev stated.
He added that inquiries showed the bomber had been in Bulgaria for about 20 days when he blew himself up on a bus packed with Israelis at Burgas airport, killing five Israelis and the Bulgarian driver, Naharnet informs.
Dobrev is currently on a two-day visit to Israel in an attempt to soften the blow on the country's tourism and lessen the decline of Israeli visits in the aftermath of the terror attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car