Israel Seeks to Hire 3 500 Bulgarian Construction Workers
Israel needs a total of 3 500 Bulgarian construction workers, according to the unemployment bureau in the Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo.
The candidates should be aged between 25 and 50 and should not have close relatives living in Israel, save for siblings.
Candidates with crime records will not be allowed, as well as those who have already been to Israel.
The workers will receive USD 1500 per month, not including overtime bonuses.
Bulgaria's average monthly salary is about USD 460.
In Israel, the approved construction workers will sign three-and-a-half year contracts that could be extended.
- » What Does It Take to Start a Digital Marketing Career?
- » JYSK Opens 5 New Stores in Bulgaria by the End of August
- » VMWare Invests Another BGN 46 Million in Bulgaria and Hires 500 People
- » From the Summer, Drivers in Bulgaria will be Able to Make Money by Having Ads on their Cars
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: BGN 8.4 Billion are the Revenues from Tourism in 2018
- » BSMEPA, Postbank and Endeavor will Support 10 Bulgarian Companies