PM: Delay in Tobacco Monopoly Could Harm Bulgaria's NATO Chances
Business | September 22, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Delay in the sealing of the tobacco monopoly deal could lead to problems related to NATO invitation for Bulgaria. Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg made that comment in Veliko Turnovo. He pinpointed that it was extremely important now Bulgaria to show to the international business that it abided by the law. Asked whether Bulgaria would get NATO invitation in Prague this autumn, Saxe-Coburg said that he stayed reserved and pragmatic on the issue. He added that if Bulgaria did not get NATO invitation this year, other alternatives existed. He declined to specify what these alternatives were.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » Tobacco Manufacturers are Pushing for Higher Purchase Prices
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)