2 Bulgarians Busted in Chile for Credit Card Draining
Two Bulgarian nationals have been arrested in Chile for draining cloned credit cards, Chile's La Nacion has said, as cited by Bulgarian media.
32-year-old Krastyo Ivanov and 33-year-old Tsvetan Zarev arrived in the capital Santiago approximately two weeks prior to their arrest.
They used cloned credit cards to drain bank accounts owned by British and French citizens.
The money was then sent to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: About 10 people have been Detained in a Police Operation against Trafficking
- » Operation "White" against Drugs throughout Bulgaria, 56 People have been Detained
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration