Israeli Min: Israel-Bulgaria Relations Head Skyward
Israel and Bulgaria are very close friends whose friendship is destined to become ever closer and stronger, stated Israeli Minsiter of Tourism Stas Misezhnikov, who is on an official visit to Bulgaria.
Upon arriving Monday, Misezhnikov first met representatives of Bulgaria's Jewish community at the Sofia Synagogue.
The Israeli minister's visit comes in the wake of Wednesday's suicide attack in Bulgarian resort city of Burgas that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver.
"This attack was organized by Hezbollah and financed by Iran," stated Misezhnikov, whose visit is intended to re-affirm warm and co-operative relations between Israel and Bulgaria.
"We have a common enemy - international terrorism and we must strengthen our bilateral ties in the field of security," added Misezhnikov.
The Israeli Minister of Tourism further stressed that Bulgaria and Israel can take even more advantage of their flourishing business and tourism relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus