Probable Al Qaeda Unit Says Is behind Bulgaria Terror Blast
"Base of Jihad," the organization that assumed responsibility for the terrorist blast in Burgas, Bulgaria, is possibly a branch of the global Al Qaeda network.
The organization's name in Arabic is "Qaedat / Qaidat al-Jihad." This is the full name of Al-Qaeda.
"The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah, the Jews and their American facilitators," explained the message.
If the perpetrator of the terrorist act is Al Qaeda, that would render less plausible claims by senior Israel statesmen, including President Shimon Peres and PM Benjamin Netanyahu that they have information that the attack was organzied by Hezbollah and Iran.
- » 100 Days Before European Elections
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » North Korea Continues to Make More Nuclear Bombs
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Bulgaria 13th Among the most Peaceful Countries in the World
- » Donald Trump and China's Xi Won't Talk Before Trade Deadline