'Base of Jihad' Assumes Responsibility for Burgas Attack
An organization called 'Base of Jihad' has assumed responsibility for a suicide bomber attack Wednesday that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian driver in Burgas, Bulgaria.
The information was published by Yedioth Ahronoth and the Times of Israel, who said a Lebanese newspaper received an e-mail from the organization.
"The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah," the Base of Jihad statement said.
"It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah, the Jews and their American facilitators," explained the message.
The organization also threatened further attacks: "The holy war is not confined to a particular arena and we shall fight the Jews and the Americans until they leave the land of Islam."
- » Protests in front of Hong Kong Consulates Before the G20 Meeting
- » North Korea Won't Surrender to US Sanctions
- » The Strasbourg Court Recognized Italy's Right not to Accept Migrants
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Donald Trump Sent an “Excellent” Letter to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un