Netanyahu Reiterates Claim Iran, Hezbollah Stand behind Bulgaria Terror
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated prior allegations that the suicide blast in Bulgarian resort city of Burgas that claimed 7 lives was organized by Iran and Hezbollah.
"Wednesday's attack in Bulgaria was perpetrated by Hezbollah - Iran's chief aide in terrorism," stated Netanyahu at a special speech Thursday.
"The attack is part of a worldwide campaign of terror conducted by Iran and Hezbullah, which now spans tens of countries on five continents," added the Israeli PM.
He further called on the international community to recognize the alleged fact that Iran oranized the Burgas attack, directed at a bus transporting Israeli tourists.
"We must make everything possible to not allow the Islamic Republic - the most dangerous regime in the world - to get access to nuclear weapons," stated PM Netanyahu.
Netanyahu had already made a similar statement Wednesday, saying that Israel is prepared to react by all means needed, including by force against Iran.
Other senior Israeli statesmen, including President Shimon Peres, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, and Foreign Affairs Minister Avigdor Lieberman have all made statements to that effect.
Iran's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the country's embassy in Bulgarian capital Sofia, on their part, have rejected Israel's allegations and condemned the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold