'Killer Bus' Removed from Burgas Airport Parking
The bus, which exploded Wednesday while carrying Israeli tourists to the Burgas Airport, was removed from the airport's parking lot on Thursday afternoon.
The explosion only left a blackened skeleton of a bus, with the roof and the sides blasted off.
The photos lead to the conclusion that the bomb went off in the luggage compartment, because this part has been damaged worst.
According to Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov, however, the suicide bomber was standing at the bus' door at the time of the explosion.
The July 18 terror attack took seven victims, including five Israeli tourists, the Bulgarian driver of the bus and the suicide bomber, and left over 23 injured.
Nobody has so far claimed responsibility for the bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova