'Killer Bus' Removed from Burgas Airport Parking
The bus, which exploded Wednesday while carrying Israeli tourists to the Burgas Airport, was removed from the airport's parking lot on Thursday afternoon.
The explosion only left a blackened skeleton of a bus, with the roof and the sides blasted off.
The photos lead to the conclusion that the bomb went off in the luggage compartment, because this part has been damaged worst.
According to Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov, however, the suicide bomber was standing at the bus' door at the time of the explosion.
The July 18 terror attack took seven victims, including five Israeli tourists, the Bulgarian driver of the bus and the suicide bomber, and left over 23 injured.
Nobody has so far claimed responsibility for the bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed