ABC: Bomber in Bulgaria Had Fake Michigan Driver's License
US TV channel ABC has reported that the bomber who blasted a bus full of Israeli tourists in Bulgarian city of Burgas had an fake driver's license from the state of Michigan on him.
Earlier Bulgarian Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov had stated that the suspected suicide bomber had a fake US driver's license on him.
Bulgarian authorities are still examining whether the alleged attacker's US passport is forged as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 214 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Lavrov Didn’t Rule Out Nuclear Weapons to Defend annexed Ukrainian Territories
- » Serbia and Russia will Coordinate their Foreign Policies
- » Bulgaria condemned the Referendums in Ukraine at the UN General Assembly
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II