Opposition Tables No-Confidence Vote for Bulgarian Govt
Opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party and Movement for Rights and Freedoms have tabled to Parliament a no-confidence motion for the center-right GERB cabinet of PM Boyko Borisov.
The non confidence vote is motivated by an alleged failure of the government in the areas of justice and internal affairs.
Wednesday the European Commission published a critical 5-year report for Bulgaria on the so-called Co-Operation and Verification Mechanism for Corruption and Organized Crime.
On the very same day, a bomb exploded at the Burgas airport among a group of Israeli tourists, killing 7 people and gravely injuring dozen others.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor