Iran Denounces Terrorist Attack on Israelis in Bulgaria
Iran's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has released a statement sharply condemning the bomb attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas.
"The Islamic Republic, being the greatest victim of terrorism, denounces terrorism as inhuman and resolutely condemns it," stated Iranian Forein Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast.
He added that it has been a long-standing policy of Iran to denounce all acts of terrorism.
The tragic event Wednesday evening, believed to be a suicide bombing, has claimed the lives of 7, including 5 Israel citizens.
Top Israeli officials, including PM Benjamin Netanyahu were quick to pinpoint Iran as standing behind the attack, amid ever-growing tensions between the two countries.
Earlier, Iranian state TV had rejected such allegations as "laughable" and "sensational."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold