Germany Calls Israel Not to Hasten Blaming Iran for Bulgaria Attacks
German Minister of Foreign Affairs Guido Westerwelle has expressed his outrage and his country's condemnation of the attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
While condemning the atrocious action, which claimed the lives of 7 and left 32 others in hospital, Westerwelle said that actors should be careful in ascribing blame, reports Deutsche Welle.
"For now, there are no data about the perpetrators and Israel should be careful in commenting the attack," said Germany's Foreign Ministers.
Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, and Foreign Affairs Minister Avigdor Lieberman have all attributed the attack to Hezbollah or a similar organization, stressing that Iran is at the root.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interview: The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » EU Roaming Rules Extended until 2032
- » It's Not Just Bulgarians: Why Half the World Likes Putin
- » Kamala Harris has Announced that She will Run in the 2024 Elections
- » UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria