Bulgaria President: No Advance Intelligence by Mossad on Attack
Bulgarian authorities had a meeting with Israel's intelligence service Mossad a month ago, but there was no warning of an expected attack, the president has said.
President Rosen Plevneliev, who rushed to the site of what is widely considered to be a terrorist act, stressed that Bulgarian authorities have taken all appropriate measures for the life of the victims.
According to him Bulgaria authorities have good communication with the services of Israel and they would have acted seriously if there was advance intelligence about such an attack.
"That attack does not mean that Bulgaria is a risky destination for tourism," Rosen Plevneliev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Drug Survey: Who Are the World’s Drunkards?
- » On January 27 World Marks Holocaust Memorial Day
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them
- » Masks Available in Bulgaria Have Different Protection Level
- » Coronavirus Global March – Cases Surpass 100 Million