Bulgaria President: No Advance Intelligence by Mossad on Attack
Bulgarian authorities had a meeting with Israel's intelligence service Mossad a month ago, but there was no warning of an expected attack, the president has said.
President Rosen Plevneliev, who rushed to the site of what is widely considered to be a terrorist act, stressed that Bulgarian authorities have taken all appropriate measures for the life of the victims.
According to him Bulgaria authorities have good communication with the services of Israel and they would have acted seriously if there was advance intelligence about such an attack.
"That attack does not mean that Bulgaria is a risky destination for tourism," Rosen Plevneliev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Record Price Increase of Building Materials in Bulgaria: Families are waiting for Repairs for Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Protests against sending Arms to Ukraine are expected all over Bulgaria
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: Every Tenth Woman has been a Victim of Violence at least once