Bulgaria President: No Advance Intelligence by Mossad on Attack
Bulgarian authorities had a meeting with Israel's intelligence service Mossad a month ago, but there was no warning of an expected attack, the president has said.
President Rosen Plevneliev, who rushed to the site of what is widely considered to be a terrorist act, stressed that Bulgarian authorities have taken all appropriate measures for the life of the victims.
According to him Bulgaria authorities have good communication with the services of Israel and they would have acted seriously if there was advance intelligence about such an attack.
"That attack does not mean that Bulgaria is a risky destination for tourism," Rosen Plevneliev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Migration doesn't solve Europe's Demographic Problems - Central Europe Leaders
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Pros and Cons of Freestanding Baths
- » EC Will Help Member States to Respond to Price Hikes Challenge
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon