Bulgaria President: No Advance Intelligence by Mossad on Attack
Bulgarian authorities had a meeting with Israel's intelligence service Mossad a month ago, but there was no warning of an expected attack, the president has said.
President Rosen Plevneliev, who rushed to the site of what is widely considered to be a terrorist act, stressed that Bulgarian authorities have taken all appropriate measures for the life of the victims.
According to him Bulgaria authorities have good communication with the services of Israel and they would have acted seriously if there was advance intelligence about such an attack.
"That attack does not mean that Bulgaria is a risky destination for tourism," Rosen Plevneliev said.
- » Bulgaria Is the Second Cheapest Country in the European Union
- » Tonight the Traffic on Struma Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour
- » The Toll System Will Start Running at 12-14 Stotinki per Kilometer
- » Every Day on Average 74 Bulgarians Emigrated to Germany in 2018
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"