EU Too Slams Deadly Attack on Israelis in Bulgaria
The European Union has condemned the deadly terror attack that that struck a bus of Israeli tourists at an airport near the Bulgarian city of Burgas.
Between three and seven people are believed to have been killed in the powerful blast. The explosion was a terror attack, according to Bulgarian and Israeli authorities.
Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice President of the Commission, said she is shocked by the news and called on the guilty to be bought to justice.
The statement came shortly after the United States "condemned such attacks on innocent people, especially children, in the strongest possible terms."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Expels 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Bulgaria to COREPER: Right Now there is No Way to Solve the Issue with North Macedonia
- » PM Petkov confirmed Bulgaria's demands to North Macedonia, EU is Frustrated
- » Biden Nominates a New Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » Macron is ready to Organize a Sofia-Skopje Meeting in Paris