Blasted Israeli Tourists in Bulgaria Mostly Youths
The bus that exploded near an airport in Bulgarian on Wednesday, killing 7 people and wounding at least 27, was carrying mostly Israeli youths, according to media reports.
Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Jonathan Rosenzweig said a flight from Tel Aviv had landed at a quarter to 5 p.m. and that the blast took place about 40 minutes later.
The tourists were apparently boarding the bus en route to their hotels.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » Almost 3000 Farmers have Received over 3 million leva for Pest Control
- » Free Parking in Sofia Centre for the Next 3 Days
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam