Blasted Israeli Tourists in Bulgaria Mostly Youths
The bus that exploded near an airport in Bulgarian on Wednesday, killing 7 people and wounding at least 27, was carrying mostly Israeli youths, according to media reports.
Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Jonathan Rosenzweig said a flight from Tel Aviv had landed at a quarter to 5 p.m. and that the blast took place about 40 minutes later.
The tourists were apparently boarding the bus en route to their hotels.
- » Hurricane Wind Damages Buildings and Cut off Power Lines in Sopot
- » Gillette Ad Sparks Online Controversy
- » One in Three UN Employees have been Sexually Harassed
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place for 18 Bulgarian Regions
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Temperatures will Rise to between 3° and 8°C
- » Bulgarian Passports in Top 20 Most Powerful in the World