Sofia Tightens Security in Wake of Terror Attack on Israeli Tourists
Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, has asked police authorities to tighten security measures after the deadly terror attack on Israeli tourists in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Security measures are to be tightened around all places linked with the city's Jewish community, as well as the places in which Israeli citizens reside.
The security alert has also been raised in front of Sofia's diplomatic missions and in densely populated places.
Between 3 and 7 Israeli tourists are reported dead and over 27 were wounded in the explosion which hit their bus at the Sarafovo Airport near Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas at about 5:30 pm EET.
- » Three Estimates for the Bulgaria Population by 2040 were Developed by Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- » Public Transport in Plovdiv Might Become Free of Charge
- » Massive Ancient Underground City Once Housed 20,000 People
- » Facebook Will Give You 10 minutes to Delete a Message
- » Today is The International Day of the Blind People and the World Day of Goodness
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month