Two Brazilians Head for Tests at Bulgarian Champions
Two Brazilian football players are expected to arrive in days for a probation period at Bulgarian champions Ludogorets, according to media reports.
The club is seeking to strengthen the squad ahead of a first appearance in the Champions League in August and has already attracted five signings since grabbing their first Bulgarian league title in May.
The latest foreign player to join has been Romanian defender Cosmin Moti.
Paulo Santos Beraldo Paulinyo, 24, and Everton defender Almeida Barbosa, 22, left the 15 de Novembro club and the city of Piracicaba last week and should join the Razgrad-based club to be tested by the coach Ivaylo Petev.
Bulgaria's Ludogorets, based in the small town of Razgrad and playing in Bulgaria's third division just two years ago, made history earlier this month after grabbing the league, cup and Supercup win not without the contribution of its Brazilian players.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace
- » A Russian and a Ukrainian will Fight for Bulgaria
- » What Makes Online Sportsbooks Appealing
- » Stoichkov: Thank you, King, Rest in Peace!