China Eager to Display Bulgaria's Thracian Treasures
Chinese MPs have expressed their willingness to organize a display of Bulgaria's Thracian treasures in their home country.
There will be a strong interest in the potential display of the Balkan country's Thracian gold treasures in China, according to Dja PeiSin, Deputy Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Chinese General Assembly.
Dja PeiSin took part in a Chinese parliamentary delegation that met with Bulgarian Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov on Monday.
Rashidov and his guests agreed that Bulgaria and China should engage in more a more active cultural cooperation, the Bulgarian National Radio informs.
To date, more than 80 Thracian treasures have been discovered in Bulgaria, including the famous treasures from Panagyurishte, Rogozen and Valchitran.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry
- » Croatian National Theater in the Heart of Sofia
- » Historians: Fascism never came to Power in Bulgaria
- » Archangel All Soul’s Day in Bulgaria – We Honor the Dead and the Memory of fallen Bulgarian Soldiers
- » How do Good Luck Charms Differ from Country to Country?