Freight Truck Traffic Stopped in Bulgaria over Summer Heat
Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency has suspended traffic of trucks weighing over 20 tonnes over the entire country during afteroon hours around weekends due to a persisting summer heat wave.
Drivers of such trucks are required to wait by the road between 4-10 pm on the last working day and the last holiday of each week.
As usual, the ban for afternoon traffic provides an exemption for trucks carrying quickly spoilabe food products or live animals.
The regulation will be effective starting this Sunday through September 30 for the whole territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Retail Chains will be Obliged to sell Bulgarian Foodstuffs
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian Development Bank Management to be Dismissed
- » Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director BSMEPA: There is no Universal Economic Cure for all Companies
- » 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- » France is Expecting its Worst Recession Since World War II
- » The ViruSafe App Can Now be Downloaded for Free