ET Caught on Picture in Bulgaria, Hikers Claim
A group of Bulgarians from the second largest city of Plovdiv insist they have spotted an extra-terrestrial in a mountain area.
The news was reported by the site Plovdiv24.bg.
The group went hiking in Yundola and one man was taking pictures with a cell phone. When the photographer downloaded the pictures on his computer, on one of them he spotted the ET.
The red circle on the photograph shows the alleged alien, but its authenticity remains unproven.
The natural site Yundola is a large meadow between the mountains of Rila and Rhodoppe, 16 km from the resort town of Velingrad. The name comes from Turkish and means "Wool Market."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 818 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Increase in Offenders using Electric Scooters
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia Municipality introduces "Optional" Stops on 9 Lines of Public Transport from Today
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced