Sly Stallone's Sone Sage Found Dead in LA
Sage Stallone, 36, the son of Hollywood legend, Sylvester Stallone has been found dead in his Los Angeles home Friday, the city's police reported.
The website TMZ.com claims the cause was an apparent overdose on pills while the LAPD is refraining from listing the cause of death on grounds the investigation is in a too early stage.
According to local police, they found the body about 2:15 p.m. after a worried caller reported Sage could not be reached. There were no signs of forced entry and of foul play.
Sylvester Stallone's spokesperson Michelle Bega is quoted saying the star "is devastated and grief-stricken." He received the terrible news in San Diego where he was promoting his upcoming film "Expendables 2."
Sage Stallone also appeared in a number of movies— most recently Vincent Gallo's 2010 flick "Promises Written in Water." He debuted playing the son of his father's Rocky Balboa in his father's 1990 film, "Rocky V."
He also co-founded recently Grindhouse Releasing, a company that restores exploitation films.
Sage's longtime lawyer, George Braunstein, is cited by NY Daily News, saying that he spoke to his client just a couple of days ago.
"He was up and happy" and "talking about getting married," Braunstein noted.
Stallone was recently in Bulgaria precisely to film "Expendables 2."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amid another US Delegation visit, China conducts Fresh Military Drills around Taiwan
- » UN: By November 15, the World Population will reach 8 Billion People
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » 75 Years of Progressive India
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians