Finnish Pedophile Busted in Bulgaria
Police authorities in Bulgaria's Sofia have busted a Finnish citizen who has made and spread child pornography in the capital.
The 51-year-old Finnish man, whose initials are L.S., has been residing in the Balkan country since January.
According to the police, the man has a criminal record and served prison sentences in Finland and Estonia for sexual abuse of minors.
During the investigation, the Bulgarian authorities revealed that he made, kept and spread child pornography.
The pedophile abused mainly children who are under weak parental supervision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today