Bulgaria's Fiscal Reserve Recovers after Bond Sale
Bulgaria's fiscal reserve increased to reach BGN 6.5 M after the successful sovereign bond issue, Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, has boasted.
According to Djankov, by the end of July, when the country must make obligatory payments to the EU, the reserve will reach BGN 7 M.
The Minister showed to the media a thick folder, saying it contained all documents about the deal that will be provided to the Members of the Parliament, who can check them in the library of the Finance Ministry.
"I believe this move will help future teams that will have to deal with bond sales because the route of Bulgaria to this market is now wide-open," he said.
Djankov complained that his own team had the hardest time locating documents from similar transactions, conducted by predecessors, while some were just simply missing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada