Ruling Party Vice-Chair: GERB Breaks New Ground in Bulgarian Politics
Bulgaria's ruling center-right GERB party has created a veritable alternative to the political status quo in the country during the last 2 decades, argued GERB vice-chair Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Sunday Tsvetanov, who is also Bulgaria's vice-PM and Minister of Interior, spoke at a conference of GERB's youth organization.
"We created new initiatives to attract all who want to be active and join GERB as a political project. It is our advantage that we are giving an equal start to everyone," said Tsvetanov.
"We built a real alternative in Bulgarian political life. People wanted something new and we made it happen," added he.
The GERB vice-president stressed that the party is completely dependent for its success on its supporters, whom he warmly thanked.
In his speech, Tsvetanov further said that it will be a priority for GERB to promote and encourage the activities of its youth organization as a strategic plege for the party's future development.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend