Bulgaria, Montenegro to Cooperate on SME Promotion
Bulgaria's government approved Wednesday a memorandum of understanding between Bulgaria's Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Montenegro's Directorate for Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
The two sides are to cooperate on the organization of events promoting SMEs like exchange visits of entrepreneurs, arranging participations in business forums and seminars, commercial fairs, exhibitions and other activities enhancing the economic partnership between the two countries, according to a media statement of Bulgaria's Council of Ministers.
Meanwhile, Bulgaria's government approved a memorandum of understanding signed on May 29 between the defense ministries of Bulgaria and Iraq.
The document paves the way for enhanced interaction with a view to developing a long-term mutually beneficial bilateral partnership in the sphere of defense.
The MoU lists priority spheres like the security and defense policy, military education and training, the fight against terrorism, humanitarian operations, etc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started