Bulgaria's President to Head to Greece after Germany
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Germany on Monday and Tuesday will be immediately followed by a trip to Greece, his press office has revealed.
On Monday, Plevneliev arrived on his first ever official visit to Germany on the invitation of his German counterpart, Joachim Gauck. The visit is said to aim at improving the economic and trade relations between the two countries.
The Bulgarian President's newly announced two-day visit to Greece will begin on Thursday. He has been invited by Greek President Karolos Papoulias.
The two Presidents will meet on Wednesday, it has been announced.
Plevneliev will also meet Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, Parliamentary Speaker Evangelos Meimarakis, Archbishop Ieronymos II of Athens, Athens Mayor Georgios Kaminis and Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Boutaris.
The Bulgarian President will be accompanied by Foreign Minister Nikolay Mladenov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country