2nd Bulgaria-Romania Danube Bridge to Be Ready by End 2012
The second bridge over the Danube linking Romania and Bulgaria at Calafat and Vidin will be ready by the end of the year, announced Bulgarian Minister of Transport Ivaylo Moskovski.
Saturday Moskovski accompanied Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and EU Regional Policy Commissioner Johannes Hahn on an inspection of the project for the so-called Danube Bridge 2.
"82% of the bridge itself is completed at the present moment, 90% of funds have been used, 92% of outlying infrastructure has also been completed," summarized the Bulgarian Transportation Minister.
"Only poor meteorological conditions can delay the bridge's launch beyond 2012," said Moskovski.
According to him, Danube Bridge 2 is estimated to service traffic totalling 100,000 vehicles during its first year, after which the quantities are expected to increase.
- » Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The State Pointed Out How Much Money is Allocated to Media
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the World Expo 2020 Exhibition in Dubai
- » The Executive Director of BSMEPA Dr. Boyko Takov will Participate in the EBRD Business Forum in Varna
- » Bulgarian Start-up, Created Last Year, has Attracted BGN 1 Million of Investment