Millitary Drills Close Bulgaria-Romania Vidin Checkpoint
Traffic through the Vidin checkpoint on the Danube river between Romania and Bulgaria has been temporarily closed Saturday due to military drills going on in the area.
The checkpoint will not be operational 12 noon till around 6 pm Saturday, announced Bulgaria's Border Police.
The national full-scale "Defense 2012" military drills are under way in the area.
- » Fincantieri, Two Others Bid in Bulgarian Patrol Ship Tender
- » By the End of 2018, the Military Troops Arrived in the Bulgaria Army were More than those who Left
- » Lockheed Martin Promised a Base for Repairs to the F-16 in Bulgaria
- » Three Shipbuilders to Apply in Bulgarian $567M Patrol Vessel Tender
- » Bulgaria will Strengthen Security Along the Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister: No Danger of Migrant Wave in our Country