Strauss-Kahn, Wife Separated - Report
Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his wife, journalist Anne Sinclair, have separated, according to media reports.
After months of loyal support in the face of seedy vice allegations, Anne Sinclair "kicked the former International Monetary Fund boss out of their Paris home," The Daily Mail says.
"They are no longer living as man and wife," a source close to Strauss-Kahn has stated.
According to the reports, the split happened a month ago and he has been living alone ever since.
The couple have been married for 20 years. Anne Sinclair accompanied her husband to all court hearings.
Strauss-Kahn's career was ruined in 2011, as a chambermaid at the Sofitel Hotel in Manhattan accused Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault.
Prosecutors dropped all charges against Strauss-Kahn on August 23 after doubts emerged over the credibility of his accuser, Guinean immigrant Nafissatou Diallo.
Later, an investigation was launched into a prostitution ring based in France in which the former IMF head was implicated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels proposes 5 years in prison for violating European Sanctions
- » Edward Snowden received a Russian Passport and can no longer be Extradited
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days
- » Putin and Scholz discussed the "Grain Deal" and the Situation in Ukraine
- » Day 282 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Died in the War, according to Zelensky's advisor
- » NATO urges Germany to turn the Bundeswehr again into the Powerhouse it once was