Strauss-Kahn, Wife Separated - Report
Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his wife, journalist Anne Sinclair, have separated, according to media reports.
After months of loyal support in the face of seedy vice allegations, Anne Sinclair "kicked the former International Monetary Fund boss out of their Paris home," The Daily Mail says.
"They are no longer living as man and wife," a source close to Strauss-Kahn has stated.
According to the reports, the split happened a month ago and he has been living alone ever since.
The couple have been married for 20 years. Anne Sinclair accompanied her husband to all court hearings.
Strauss-Kahn's career was ruined in 2011, as a chambermaid at the Sofitel Hotel in Manhattan accused Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault.
Prosecutors dropped all charges against Strauss-Kahn on August 23 after doubts emerged over the credibility of his accuser, Guinean immigrant Nafissatou Diallo.
Later, an investigation was launched into a prostitution ring based in France in which the former IMF head was implicated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Soros: The War in Ukraine could be the Beginning of World War III
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Moscow: Sanctions should be Lifted to Avoid a Food Crisis
- » Day 91 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Separatists took over Settlements in Donetsk, Kyiv blew up Warehouse with 180 Russians inside
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine