Bulgarians Owning Greek Real Estate Reminded to Pay Tax
Bulgarians, who own real estate property in Greece, owe taxes there, the National Revenue Agency, NRA, reminds.
Information about taxes Bulgarians might owe in Greece can be found on NRA official page at www.nap.bg. It has been provided by the Bulgarian Consular Office in Thessaloniki and describes the main property taxes foreign citizens are required to pay.
NRA have also sent the information to real estate agencies to help appraise Bulgarian citizens about all future monetary obligations when considering a property purchase in the country's southern neighbor.
According to the information from the Consular Office, foreign citizen must pay taxes only on buildings and land valued at over EUR 200 000. All foreigners, however, must declare their properties even if they don't have any earnings in Greece.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Is Bitcoin the Answer to a Financial Crisis?
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021