Bulgarians Owning Greek Real Estate Reminded to Pay Tax
Bulgarians, who own real estate property in Greece, owe taxes there, the National Revenue Agency, NRA, reminds.
Information about taxes Bulgarians might owe in Greece can be found on NRA official page at www.nap.bg. It has been provided by the Bulgarian Consular Office in Thessaloniki and describes the main property taxes foreign citizens are required to pay.
NRA have also sent the information to real estate agencies to help appraise Bulgarian citizens about all future monetary obligations when considering a property purchase in the country's southern neighbor.
According to the information from the Consular Office, foreign citizen must pay taxes only on buildings and land valued at over EUR 200 000. All foreigners, however, must declare their properties even if they don't have any earnings in Greece.
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » NSI: Household Income Grows By 7.3% in 2018
- » In February 2019, the Registered Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reached 6.2%
- » IMF Lifts Bulgaria's 2019 GDP Growth Forecast to 3.3%
- » Bulgarians Abroad have Sent Home More than BGN 4 Billion in 2018
- » Bitcoin Jumped to over $ 5,000