World Marks 3 Years without Michael Jackson
Monday marks the third anniversary of the tragic death of one of the most prominent musicians – Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.
Michael Jackson died suddenly in his Los Angeles home on June 25, 2009, while rehearsing for an ambitious concert tour.
Dr. Conrad Murray, who has served close to seven months behind bars for the death of Michael Jackson, has remained defiant, insisting that he did nothing wrong.
"Michael Jackson," "RIP Michael Jackson" and "RIPMJ" were major Twitter trends on Monday, Newsday informs.
Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, Paris, tweeted in memory of her father on the anniversary of his death.
"RIP Michael Jackson. Dad you will forever be in my heart," she wrote. "I love you."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests