Bulgarian State Lottery Inches to New Record-high Jackpot
The jackpot in Bulgaria's State lottery "Toto" is expected to reach Sunday the amount of BGN 5 M, which will be among the record-high ones.
The Bulgarian Standard daily reports long lines in front of the Toto offices since dawn, and people betting several times each for the second draw in the 6/49 game. There is serious interest in the draw in Bulgarian beach resorts as well.
The draw will be aired live by the Bulgarian National Television, BNT1, at 20:45 pm Sunday.
According to mathematicians, if the percentage of the total number of combinations reaches 15, there would be a nearly certain winner. The percentage was just 10 last Sunday.
If no one wins now, the jackpot for next week will be BGN 5.3 M, the fourth record-high amount in the history of the State lottery.
The Toto offices will be working with extended hours over the huge interest.
The highest amount so far is BGN 7 M, which was registered in February 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced