Bulgaria Expects 10% Growth of Foreign Tourists Summer 2012
Bulgaria will see a 10% growth in the number of tourists visiting it this summer, according to Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
Dobrev is convinced that the growth will exceed the 5-7% initially expected.
Commenting on the amendments to the Bulgarian tourism legislation that would affect the classification system for hotels and restaurants, the Minister told bTV that hotel and restaurant owners can now apply online for changing their star ratings.
It was recently announced that Bulgaria is about to make changes to its hotel and restaurant classification system, limiting the validity of hotel and restaurant star rating to five years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Disneyland Paris is Reopening
- » Bulgaria Lifts Quarantine for UK, Norway, Australia, Switzerland, Canada and Other Countiries
- » No Quarantine For Bulgarians Arriving from Great Britain
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31