Bulgaria Expects 10% Growth of Foreign Tourists Summer 2012
Bulgaria will see a 10% growth in the number of tourists visiting it this summer, according to Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
Dobrev is convinced that the growth will exceed the 5-7% initially expected.
Commenting on the amendments to the Bulgarian tourism legislation that would affect the classification system for hotels and restaurants, the Minister told bTV that hotel and restaurant owners can now apply online for changing their star ratings.
It was recently announced that Bulgaria is about to make changes to its hotel and restaurant classification system, limiting the validity of hotel and restaurant star rating to five years.
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Flights to the Chinese City of Xi'an
- » Three Reasons to Visit Tibet in Winter
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries
- » From Portugal to Turkey - Travel through 17 Countries, 10,000 km on Foot
- » About 1,300 Flights Were Canceled due to a Lufthansa Strike
- » The 5 Most Delicious European Street Foods