Bulgaria, Turkey to Boost Film Industry Cooperation
Bulgaria and Turkey are to sign an agreement aiming to boost the bilateral cooperation between the countries' film industries within a month and a half, Bulgaria's Culture Ministry has announced.
The first joint project will be the shooting of a Turkish series in Bulgaria. Its production title is "Riders" and it will consist of a total of 78 85-minutes-long episodes, dnevnik.bg writes.
On Friday, Bulgarian Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov will meet the series' crew members.
"Riders" will be co-produced by Turkey's Galata Film and Bulgaria's Nu Boyana Film.
So far, the largest Bulgarian film production studio has been cooperating mainly with Hollywood companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us
- » March 3rd 1918: Russia Capitulated to Bulgaria?