Bulgarian Navy Hosts Breeze 2012 Naval Drills in Black Sea
The Bulgarian Navy will host the Breeze 2012 naval drills in the Western Black Sea, the Defense Ministry announced Thursday.
The Breeze 2012 training will take place June 22-July 1, 2012, with the southern Bulgarian Black Sea port of Burgas serving as a base.
The goal of Breeze 2012 will be to improve the interoperability of multinational naval forces of NATO nations.
It will feature participation by the Bulgarian Navy, the Turkish Navy, the Greek Navy, a US patrol air plane, and three ships from the Second Permanent Naval Group of NATO.
During the Breeze 2012 drills, the Bulgarian frigate Drazki ("Bold") will have its NATO MAREVAL certification affirmed, the Defense Ministry said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No Shots were fired at Migrants from the Bulgarian side of the Border - shows Joint investigation with Turkey
- » World Media claim that Refugees were Shot at Bulgaria’s Border – Interior Ministry Denies
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive
- » The List of Weapons that Bulgaria will provide to Ukraine is ready
- » Lockheed Martin: The first Bulgarian F-16 Fighter jet is already being Assembled
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia