Irish Lady Dies in Bulgaria's Resort after Balcony Fall
A 41-year-old Irish woman tragically died after falling from the balcony of her hotel room in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort.
The accident occurred late on Saturday.
The woman, identified as J. M. was accommodated at Poseidon hotel, together with her Irish boyfriend, 40-year-old S.O.
The woman died of fatal head injuries upon impact and the emergency medical team, which rushed to the scene, could do nothing but pronounce her dead.
The couple started their vacation in the Balkan country on June 11.
An investigation into the case has been launched.
No further details were immediately available.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: "Sofia Pride 2023" will be held on June 17
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 81 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Rain Showers in the West
- » Today Bulgarians honor Hristo Botev and the Heroes who Died for Freedom - Sirens to be Sound at Noon
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon