Bulgarian Capital with New Modern Beltway Section
A new repaired and modernized section of the beltway of Bulgaria's capital Sofia is opening for traffic Wednesday.
The section is on the southern loop from the Mladost district to the exit for the suburb of Simeonovo and is over 3.5 km-long. The repair works are valued at BGN 45 M.
The new route will significantly ease-up traffic in the area because it will take both local Sofia traffic and the one coming from the Trakiya and Hemus highways in the direction of southwestern Bulgaria.
The road has been refurbished with funding from the EU Regional Development operational program.
The section will be officially launched by Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, Regional Minister, Lilyana Pavlova, and the Mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 50% Jump in the Prices of Used Cars, People Wait for Months to Buy a New One
- » Apple warns of Vulnerability in its Operating Systems, Advises to Update Software
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market