Human Remains at Site of Bulgaria Ammo Blast Identified
The biological remains in the area of the ammo depots that recently blasted in southern Bulgaria have been identified to belong to one of the workers declared dead in the incident.
On June 5, uncontrolled blasts started at a depot for dismantling old munitions near the city of Sliven.
Their bodies however have not been recovered and are suspected to have burst and burned in the exlposion.
Tuesday the Yambol regional prosecutor declared that human remains found at the site were confirmed by DNA analysis to belong to one of them.
New human remains have also been found, which will also be analysed.
Special anti-bomb units of the Bulgarian police are still inspecting the facility and the area around it, finding and rendering safe missiles that were projected in the explosion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Migration doesn't solve Europe's Demographic Problems - Central Europe Leaders
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Pros and Cons of Freestanding Baths
- » EC Will Help Member States to Respond to Price Hikes Challenge
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon