Bulgarians to Become Minority in Own Country in 10 Y
The population of Bulgaria is going down by 6 persons every hour, and by few months it will fall below seven million, the Center for Demographic Statistics alarms.
Based on the above data, experts from the Center have issued the worrisome forecast that in 10 years Bulgarians will no longer be the majority in their own country.
The experts, cited by Darik radio, remind that by the number of newborns for five years already Bulgarians are a minority.
They stress that currently the Bulgarian State is facing the choice to "feed Bulgarians or the Roma," and warn that ethnic tensions can become routine in the country and even lead to a civil war.
- » The Average Income per Household Member in Bulgaria Increased by 11,3%
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » Today Is the International Tolerance Day
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » MES to Make a Strategy for Higher Education
- » NSI: The Employment Rate for Population Aged 15 - 64 Achieved 71.4%