Bulgarian Ammunition Depot Blasts Injure 7, 2 Critical
A total of seven workers have been injured as blasts took place in a private Bulgarian ammunition depot on Tuesday.
The ammunition depot is located near the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lozenets and the town of Straldzha.
Local authorities have temporary closed the the major Bulgarian road junction known as "Petolachkata".
Police vehicles, ambulances and fire trucks have already arrived at the place.
Back in July 2008, a military storage facility at Chelopechene near Sofia exploded, shocking the Bulgarian capital but luckily claiming no lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria cannot Fulfill its Commitments under the Recovery and Resilience Plan to Reduce Harmful Emissions
- » Yellow Code for Low Temperatures in 25 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » The Weather will be Sunny and Cold, Strong Wind is expected in Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Strong Wind Knocked Down Trees in Varna
- » Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h