Bulgarian PM Sets on Official Trip to Portugal
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has left with an official delegation for Portugal, where he will be Sunday and Monday.
Sunday Borisov will be present at the consecration of the Bulgarian church St. Holy Mother of God in the town of Linda-a-Velha near Lisbon.
There, the Bulgarian PM will meet representatives of the Bulgarian community in Portugal.
The church has been officially granted to the community by the Portugese Catholic Church and has been adapted to the Christian Orthodox canon.
Monday Borisov will meet the Cardinal Patriarch of the Portugese Church, Jose da Cruz Policarpo, to express his gratitude.
The visit will also include working meetings with Portugese President Anibal Cavaco Silva and PM Pedro Passos Coelho.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » At a Bilateral Meeting, Blinken and Lavrov Exchanged Threats and Hopes
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero