Bulgarian, Romanian PMs Declare Economic Relations 'Excellent'
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and his Romanian counterpart Viktor Ponta have described their nations' economic relations as "excellent" at a meeting in Bucharest.
Borisov and Ponta met Friday in the Romanian capital before an international conference entitled "Challenges and Opportunities for the Future EU Budget – Friends of the Cohesion Policy", the Bulgarian government press service said.
"You can always rely on Bulgaria's participation in initiatives such as today's forum," Borisov told Ponta.
The two prime ministers also discussed the completion of Danube Bridge 2 – linking Bulgaria's Vidin and Romania's Calafat, as well as both nations' delayed bids to join the Schengen Area.
Borisov's Bulgarian delegation to the forum in Romania also includes Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and EU Funds Minister Tomislav Donchev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured